Equity Sales & Trading
Capabilities for Institutional Investors
With so many choices in the global equity markets, institutional investors need strong, resourceful sales and trading partners. Our professionals consistently deliver information, guidance and transaction skill to our clients.
Look to us for:
- Expertise in the U.S. and international equity markets
- Highly credible and timely research
- Market maker in more than 1,900 NASDAQ- and NYSE-listed securities
- Coverage of more than 350 companies with $2 billion or less in market capitalization
- Direct access to corporate client executives
- Creative ideas and thorough service
Gain access to our award-winning, proprietary research on more than 600 companies in the business & financial services, clean tech industrials, consumer, healthcare and technology sectors.
Client-only Piper Jaffray meetings, conferences and reports keep you up-to-speed with dynamic companies, new opportunities and industry trends so you know where to invest.
Our electronic trading platform uses sophisticated algorithms and order routing to minimize market impact. This efficient, fast, low-cost method responds to real-time market information. That means you have the power to choose the right timing, trading period and price for your business.
Through electronic trading you get:
- Price-predictive modeling technology
- Customized execution strategies and order types
- Minimization of information leakage
- Easily scalable infrastructure
Learn more about our algorithmic and program trading services.
Commission services agreements
For those clients who use third party services, we provide a seamless platform to assist clients in managing their 28(e) budgets. Commissions are accrued daily, viewable online and exportable to Microsoft Excel®. Trading can be done via any of the Piper Jaffray equities venues: cash desk, direct market asset (DMA) or algorithmic. Invoice payment is timely, generally within 3 to 5 business days of client approval.