Fixed Income Sales & Trading
Choose a nationally recognized leader
With nearly 200 sales and trading professionals across the U.S., our expertise reaches institutional investors nationwide
Institutional Municipal Sales Manager
Tel: 913 345-3361
Head of Hybrid Capital & Convertible Bonds
Tel: 212 284-9533
Middle Market Sales Manager
Fixed Income Services
We provide comprehensive fixed income investment solutions to corporations, public and private, public entities, money managers, financial institutions, foundations and endowments. We work closely with our clients to define their investment parameters and liquidity needs, and then develop innovative and customized portfolio solutions to meet their distinctive requirements.
Our disciplined approach emphasizes capital preservation, liquidity, and then yield. This approach serves as the foundation for the tactical and strategic investment decisions of our team. We are continually monitoring current market conditions, as well as formulating prospective market opinions to enhance your investment yields.
We are committed to providing an integrated end-to-end solution by:
- Identifying the needs, parameters, and liquidity constraints for the investable funds.
- Evaluating suitable investments using relative value analysis.
- Executing the appropriate investment strategy while employing comparative and competitive bidding to ensure advantageous pricing.
- Maintaining constant dialogue with clients to ensure that any material changes in their investment parameters are immediately implemented in the investment strategy.
Fixed Income Products
Fixed income portfolio managers need a variety of securities products to achieve results. Through our traditional and electronic trading platforms, our sales professionals offer clients a broad array of taxable and tax-exempt fixed income products.
- Agency securities
- Commercial paper
- Convertible bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Government securities
- Money-market securities
- Mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and asset-backed securities (ABS)
- Municipal bonds
- Preferred stock
- Repurchase agreements (REPOs)
- Variable-, auction- and fixed-rated securities