Together, we can help finance America's future.
As a national leader in education finance, we help our clients achieve strategic objectives through comprehensive investment banking and advisory services, in-depth education sector knowledge, debt structuring, trading expertise, and strong distribution channels.
Our focus is not simply the execution of the transaction at hand, but rather the delivery of superior client service and the establishment of enduring, long-term relationships.
Whether your entity is large or small, public or private, we come to the table with education financing solutions that make sense. We'll help you manage long-term debt and structure bond issues that fit your unique capital needs.
We are a:
- Full-service, national securities firm with an international presence
- Serving corporate and municipal clients since 1895 and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: PJC)
- Net capital of $214,971 million**
- One of the industry's largest variable-rate underwriters
- Sole or senior manager of 518 long- and short-term negotiated transactions in 2015 totaling over $12.8 billion*
- No. 3 ranked underwriter of senior managed long-term negotiated financings in the nation—based on number of issues in 2015
- Eight strategically located regional underwriting desks
- Specialist in education finance:
- Investment bankers who focus solely on education finance
- Expertise with both public and private institutions
- National coverage; broad client base
- Serving both large and small institutions
- Comprehensive services and capabilities to deliver superior service to our education clients:
- Taxable and tax-exempt; fixed and variable rate financings
- Rated and nonrated; enhanced and stand-alone credits
- Public sales and private placements
- Full suite of interest risk protection products including: swaps, caps, locks, floors and collars
- Fund reinvestment services
*Source: Thomson Reuters
**As of March 1, 2016