Insightful advice. Skilled execution.
The financial restructuring team utilizes an integrated advisory approach to provide distressed businesses, credit constituencies and equity investors with comprehensive capabilities in a rapidly shifting environment. Our transaction teams consist of industry and product professionals to ensure we understand the industries in which our clients operate; have strong access to strategic, financial and restructuring parties; and possess the tools and experience to work with distressed companies.
Our team has considerable experience working on the following transactions:
- Review of strategic alternatives
- Out-of-court restructurings of debt and equity
- Sales of companies, assets and divisions through highly competitive processes, strategic buyer processes, §363 sales and state court actions
- Debt refinancings and recapitalizations
- Equity raises
- Consent solicitations, exchange and tender offers
- Acquisitions of distressed assets and companies in out-of-court transactions and in bankruptcy auctions